Skip to content
- We offer free delivery on all orders delivered in mainland UK.
- There are surcharges for other delivery areas, if you want to place an order to any of these postcodes below please call us at 01915 009 754
- IM, GY, JE, KW1-14, PH 8-26,30-41,49,50 +£60
- PA20,41-49,60-78, IV41-51,55-56, KW15-17, KA27-28, HS, ZE +£96
- Next Day Delivery orders dispatched on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Next Day Delivery orders placed over a weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday to be delivered Tuesday.
- We use a national pallet network for our products. All goods are delivered on a wooden pallet.
Delivery is arranged Monday through Friday by courier. The courier will arrange the time. From the time of the order to your delivery is approximately 72 hours. The courier will make every effort to deliver on the day you request.
- Adequate space for delivery is required. A tail lift is used to unload your delivery, so make sure there is adequate room for the van/truck to manoeuvre. Once the driver has delivered the wood, he will not move it to your storage location, unless it’s easily accessible to him. Please, ask the courier to drop it in a suitable location. Every effort will be made to deliver to your desired location.
- Your signature will be required upon delivery. Prior to signing, please check to make sure there is no damage or missing quantities. Please notify us if items are missing.
- Failure to deliver due to the customer not being present, or failure to advise us that access is unsuitable, will result in a repeat delivery charge starting at £35.
- We advise that all wood/logs be stored indoors, in dry storage, and stacked properly, so they receive an adequate air supply.
- If you have any problems with your delivery, please call us at 01915 009 754 to discuss your situation, and we will do our very best to solve any issues.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt, or proof of purchase.
- Refunds – Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will notify you immediately on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or the original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain number of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- Shipping – You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, call us at 01915 009 754.